Tuesday, March 7, 2017

How To Draw A Kawaii Pineapple

Today in the drawing room I have been working on a super cute pineapple drawing tutorial. She is really easy and fun to draw. Pineapples are one of my favorite fruits and I thought you might like to learn how to draw it. So, join me and have fun following along while we draw this super sweet summer fruit!

 Supplies to draw the pineapple:

  • paper
  • a pencil or black marker
  • colored pencils or crayon
      • yellow
      • green
      • red
Tutorial Length:
  • less than 6 minutes


Did you know I have more drawing lessons to check out. Just visit my youtube page here.


Learn how to draw fun, easy stuff, using my step by step tutorials, Have fun drawing while you improve your confidence and develop strong drawing skills. Learn how to color with colored pencils, markers and more. And most of all have fun while you draw :)





No comments:

Post a Comment